The Staff will help you choose a kimono, dress and do your hair.
You don’t have to bring anything. All necessary items are included in our set plans.
※ We will keep all your bags and souvenirs at no extra charge.
- Please fill in your required items in the form at our studio.
- Each plan will offer you a variety of kimonos to choose from.
- Obi ( sash ), Kinchaku ( bag ), Zori ( sandals ) and other optional items are included in each plan.
- The Staff will help you dress.
- As an option, you may have your hair done.
※ costs an additional 1,000 yen
- You can enjoy strolling around Kyoto in a kimono.
- Please return to the studio by 7:00 pm of the same day and return the kimono.
( There is an optional plan that allows you to return your kimono by 3:00 pm the next day. )
- Please note that there will be an additional 1,000 yen +tax if the kimono is not returned by 7:00 pm of the rental day.