- How much time is required for selecting a kimono, dressing, and hair styling?
- About an hour to 1 and half hours. Selecting a kimono+dressing ( 15 – 20 min. ) and hair styling ( 15 – 20 min. ) + preparing to go out.
It all depends on how long you take to select your kimono.
Sometimes customers take longer than the scheduled time.
Please give yourself extra time especially during busy sightseeing seasons.
- I have short hair. Will my hair still be done?
- Yes. Even small curls at the top will make you look nicer.
Please feel free to ask your stylist.
We have hair ornaments and flower ornaments available for 500 yen +tax each.
- Do you accept walk-in customers?
- Yes, but priority is given to customers with reservations.
We highly recommend that reservations be made online for a discount.
- Is there anything I should bring?
- No. Hadajuban ( under garment ), tabi ( socks ), zori ( sandals ) and kinchaku ( bag ) are all included in each plan.
You will need no additional fee except for the following plans:
※ The Standard Plan
You don’t need to bring anything except:
( Winter season ) Scoop neck shirt, stockings, gloves, shawl( scarf ), and heat-packs are helpful to keep you warm.
- Do you have kimonos for children?
- Yes. Please check our Rental Plans page.
- What are some of the sight-seeing spots nearby?
- Yasaka Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple and Kennin-ji Temple are beautiful places to visit. Our studio is located in a very convenient area next to Hankyu Kawaramachi Station Exit 1.
- Can our bags, souvenirs and other belongings be left at the shop while we are out?
- Yes. We will keep all your bags and souvenirs at no extra charge.
- Can we cancel our reservation?
- Yes, but please be sure to contact us at least one day before the reservation date.
For further inquiries,
please contact us by e-mail or phone.
075-708-6059(9:00am – 8:00pm)